|President's Day Recruiting|
|Happy President's Day!||Carol Johnson|
The Recruiting Network
|History reminds us that great leaders are expected to make difficult and often unpopular decisions. Today�s tough times are forcing every President, CEO, Manager, Recruiter and Agent to sharpen their pencils when deciding what to keep and what to cut from their budgets. Accountants are rarely criticized for recommending deep cuts that will insure survival mode. Leadership, vision, and accounting skills are required to predict future needs and develop a budget with the power to Rock the Recovery and position your firm for better times ahead.|
|Here are 12 Presidential Questions to Debate with Your Corporate Leadership.|
- What Recruited Volume would it take to seriously stimulate the economy in your company?
- How much would it cost to recruit and train experienced agents with that volume?
- How much money would be saved, or earned, if low producers in your firm and MLS were re-directed to your license holding company?
- What additional revenue can be generated by updating the budget and business plan, to grow and market to your license holding profit center?
- What new profit centers should be created to meet the needs of banks, corporations, distressed property owners and investors (traditional and Angel)?
- How much revenue could the Relocation Department generate by calling on banks, mortgage houses and lawyers?
- How much would it cost to establish a Foreclosure Division, in an under producing office, if you recruited top agents who specialize in bank owned properties and short sales and promoted your services through Web 2.0?
- Is your Property Management Division expanding to meet economic needs?
- Have you budgeted for specific recruiting and agent appreciation events?
- Can you turn informational seminars into profit centers with topics such as: First time home buyers, staging listings, finances for troubled homeowners, angel financing, short sales, auctions, and tax exchanges?
- Are you cutting costs to build business or simply to save money and/or the jobs of the non-producing employees in your company?
- Does it make sense to cut your travel and conference budget when the Presidents, Recruiters, and Managers of top companies in the country are gathering at the Recruiting Network Conference to tell how they solved all of these problems and more?
|Meet the dynamic Keynote Speakers and Panelists who will be featured at the 2009 Recruiting Network Conference April 22-24 FireSky Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a great investment in your company!|
|Missing Link Report|
Please help us maintain your Recruiting Pipeline web site by notifying us when you find a missing link (or a dreaded typo). Email MemberServices@RecruitingPipeline.com. Simply copy the URL address at the top of the page and describe the problem. We will make every effort to have it repaired in 48 hours.
The content of this web site is for the exclusive use of The Recruiting Network Members and must be used according to the terms and conditions of membership. This article was published by The Recruiting Network Inc., Schaumburg, IL 60168. The rights to this article remain the exclusive property of the author, written permission is required for duplication. For Recruiting Network Membership information contact:
MemberServices@RecruitingPipeline.com. Copyright The Recruiting Network 1990-2009.