Have written goals and have a high level of accountability for yourself. Make annual goals and break them down into monthly, weekly, and daily ones. If you�re going to hire 60 agents in one year, then you have to plan that. You need to bring in 7.5 agents a month, and then your weekly goal is two. Plan how many interviews you have to conduct to hire the two people. What�s your average?
Here's a six-point checklist to hire two people:
1. Create and refine your hitlist.
2. Implement a marketing plan - how you�re going to get the word out to your agents. Home campaigns, mail campaigns, word of mouth, and agent referrals all work.
3. Work on your dialogue for both phone calls and interviews.
4. Fine tune your interviewing skills.
5. Create an interview presentation package that you will give agents to take with them, along with what you�ll show them visually.
6. Conduct an absolute minimum of least three interviews per week.
If you�re new to recruiting, set up interviews with people you don�t want to hire just for the sake of practicing your interview and presentation skills.