|Dear Prudential Anaheim Hills Professionals,|
This month nearly 6000 commission checks will be cut to agents in
Orange County! My question to you is this... How many of next months
checks do you want/need?
I just want everyone to keep this in perspective. If you are watching
the news or reading the newspaper then I can understand why you would
be feeling a little discouraged. But those of you who have been around
a while know that every market has its advantages and opportunities
for the resourceful Realtor. Stop listening to the negative reports...
period. Know the info so you know "how" to work right now, but keep it
in perspective and tune out the negativity.
In speaking with agents throughout the company who are succeeding there
is a clear and common thread. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you putting in a full days work and then some?
2. Are you focusing on setting appointments daily? Hourly?
3. Are you genuinely looking for opportunities to help people solve
their "problem" in Real Estate?
4. Are you working a set schedule daily?
5. Are you working a "plan" or do you "plan" on working?
6. Are you starting your day in the office and treating your business
like a real job?
7. Are you galvanized by the opportunities in the market today, or are
8. Are you doing all that you can do to accomplish your goals?
9. Are you taking advantage of the company resources? i.e. Online
Seller Advantage, Skill Building Classes, office meetings, etc.
10. Do you have a coach? Hire Tom Ferry's organization, or have your
spouse, friend, Me (your manager), to hold you accountable!
I hope these ideas help! You are truly the finest team of Realtors in
Orange County and the numbers prove it!
So stay focused and keep doing a great job out there!
Realty Riverside, CA